Planning a wedding is a special milestone in your life and we are here to help!
The Magical Trips TPI Team specialize in creating memories that you and your guest will cherish forever.
Our expertise is earned through continuously training, visiting destinations, and making very important connections with different suppliers world wide; all to ensure your Destination Wedding is magical! Some of our team members even had their own Destination Weddings, Vow Renewals and have escorted Destination Weddings Groups.
Whether it's an intimate celebration for just the two of you, or a grand ceremony and reception for 150 of your family and friends, we can assist finding your perfect destination wedding location!
There are many great options available for a destination wedding. Some of our favourite Destination Wedding Brands include Sandals and Beaches Resorts, AM Resorts (Dreams, Now and Secrets), Playa Resorts (Hyatt and Panama Jack), Hard Rock, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruise Line and Disney Cruise Line.
We offer a complimentary information session to all bridal couples. This can be done by telephone, email, video chat or in person. During this session; we have a list of questions we like to go over with you so we can get accurate picture of what will make your destination wedding extra special. We will also answer any questions you may have.
After your complimentary session you will have the opportunity to hire the advisor.
For Destination Wedding Groups of 10 or more people:
To hire an advisor we charge a Professional Fee of $250 + tax non-refundable. This fee includes our expertise and helps cover the time it takes to gather the information, talk to different suppliers, make long-distance calls to the resorts, design customize quotes with information on each destination/resort. We take great pride in the work we do and this fee allows us to dedicate the time required.
All destination wedding couples will receive the following services:
- travel "shopping" of multiple suppliers to ensure the lowest pricing and/or best travel options
- destination information and a confirmed wedding date prior to booking their group
- assistance while travelling to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Once the group is booked, you will receive:
- electronic email invitation
- electronic documents for all guests with helpful destination information
- a Facebook Group that you can invite all your guests to.
- they will have the opportunity to work with us directly to customize their travel plans.
- payment plans are typically an option (depends on booking date)
- will receive official electronic documentation typically 3 weeks prior to travel.
- we provide helpful travel tips to make travel stress-free.
UPGRADE OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO INCLUDE WEDDING WEBSITE, PRINTED SAVE THE DATE POSTCARDS, AND PRINTED GUEST DOCUMENTS.